Skip to content
What You Need
- Do-A-Dot Art! Pick 6 colors, which blend well together. For this Valentine look we used: Hot Pink, Pink, Red, Purple, Violet, Orchid, (find colors in these sets) Rainbow 6 pack, Brilliant 6 Pack, Mini Island Brights 6 Pack
- 8.5 in x 11 in 60 lb paper Bristol vellum surface
- Google Eyes
- Glue / Two-sided tape
- Pipe Cleaner
- 6 Tiny Pom-Poms
- 2 Small Pom-Poms
- Black Pen
- Print the Love Bug Caterpillar template and Do A Dot each heart.
- Cut out each heart, this is great for learning scissor skills
- Glue or tape the head and body of the caterpillar together, cut a piece of pipe cleaner in half, next fold the pipe cleaner in half again, to make the antennas. Finish them off with the small size pom-poms. Attach the pom-poms with glue.
- Glue on Google Eyes. Draw a smiley face with the black pen. Attach the tiny pom-poms as feet on every other heart, and send to your favorite LOVE BUG.
- Happy Valentines!