What You Need
- Do-A-Dot Art! Pick the perfect pallet for each little puppet. For this Easter project we used: Pink, Lavender, & Sea Foam (find these colors in these sets),Tutti Frutti Shimmer 5 Pack
- 8.5 in x 11 in 60 lb. cardstock paper
- Fancy Tape
- Popsicle Sticks
- Foam Adhesive Dots
- Print the Funny Bunny Puppet templates on 60 lb. cardstock paper. Note: there are 2 pages of Funny Bunnies, the first page has faces. The second page has blank faces so your little one can get creative. We used Crayons to add details on these Funny Bunnies. If your little ones chose to do crayon resist on this project make sure they press hard with the crayon to get a good contrast between the Do-A-Dots and the wax crayon mediums.
- Do-A-Dot each Funny Bunny to project their personality. If using the crayon resists technique it is best to use contrasting colors between the Do-A-Dots and crayons.
- Decorate each Popsicle stick with your favorite fancy tape.
- For ease we used Foam Adhesive Dots to fix our Funny Bunnies to the Popsicle sticks. We also decided to embellish the backward facing bunny with a pom pom.
- Have fun with your Funny Bunny Puppet show!!!