What You Need
- Do-A-Dot Art! Pick 2 colors. For this Valentine Ladybug we used: Red, Violet, (find colors in these sets) Rainbow 6 pack, Brilliant 6 Pack, Mini Island Brights 6 Pack
- 8.5 in x 11 in 60 lb paper Bristol vellum surface
- Google Eyes
- Glue / Two-sided tape
- Pipe Cleaner
- 6 Small Pom-Poms
- Print the Love Bug Ladybug template Do A Dot each piece on the template
- Cut out the pieces on the template, this is great for learning scissor skills.
- Cut a piece of pipe cleaner in half, and fold the pipe cleaner in half again, to make the antennas. Glue or tape the head and body of the Ladybug together, with the antennas trapped between the two pieces of paper. Make sure to Glue or tape the antennas to the body and face.
- Glue on Google Eyes. Attach the small pom-poms all over the body of the Ladybug. Send to your favorite LOVE BUG.
– Happy Valentines!