What You Need
- Do-A-Dot Art! Pick 6 colors. For this Valentine snail we used: Hot Pink, Orchid, Sea Foam, Violet, Pink, Red (find colors in these sets) Brilliant 6 Pack, Mini Island Brights 6 Pack, Rainbow 6 Pack
- 8.5 in x 11 in 60 lb paper Bristol vellum surface
- Google Eyes
- Glue / Double Sided Tape
- Black Pen
- Print the Love Bugs Snail template, and Do A Dot each heart.
- Cut out each heart, this is great for learning scissor skills.
- Tape the shell of the snail together. The easiest way to do this is to tape the top and bottom heart, and then tape the two side hearts together. Once all four hearts are taped together finish off the shell with the small heart in the center.
- Glue on Google Eyes. Glue or tape the body to the shell, and draw a smiley face with the black pen. Send with Love!
– Happy Valentines!